Transferees from Philippine schools:
- Original Final Report Card with LRN (Learner Reference Number) and signed Certificate of Eligibility
Transferees from international schools:
- Original authenticated Transcript of School Records
Senior High School from private schools with PEAC Assistance
- Qualified Voucher Recipient (QVR) Certificate
- Educational Service Contracting (ESC) Program Certificate from Junior High School Principal
- Accomplish the Enrollment Information, Enrollment Contract and Medical Record at the Registrar’s Office.
- Pay the enrollment fees at the Cashier’s Office.
- Purchase books and uniforms ***
- Student ID Picture Taking***
- Attend the New Parents Orientations on scheduled dates.***
- Foreign/International Students only: See the Registrar for Immigration requirements.
***Please see our website and facebook page for announcements of dates and availability.