Admission Procedures for New and Returning Students
1. Submit accomplished application form together with the requirements listed below to the Registrar. Incomplete requirements will delay the process.
Basic requirements for Transferees and Preschool Beginners:
Accomplished Admission Application Form ·
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate (present original for verification)
Age requirement by June 1: Nursery – 3 yo; PreKinder – 4 yo; Kinder – 5 yo; Grade 1 – 6 yo
- 2 passport size colored ID pictures
- Long brown envelope
Additional requirements if Transferee from Philippine School:
- Certified true copy of the latest Report Card with LRN (Learner Reference Number)
- Certificate of LRN (if not written on the Report Card) or photocopy of previous School Permit
- Form 137 for transferees from Philippine schools abroad
- SHAP Recommendation Form
Additional requirements if foreign student:
- Photocopy of the following (present original for verification)
- Authenticated Transcript of Records (TOR) from Kinder to the last level attended
- Passport/Applicable visa
2. Secure Entrance Examination Permit from the Registrar and pay the admission fee of Php500.
3. Present the permit to the Guidance Counselor for entrance examination.
4. Attend the scheduled final interview. Parent/s or legal guardian is/are required to be with the student applicant during the interview. 5. If the student passed, the reservation fee of Php2,000 may be paid for guaranteed slot.